Saturday, July 10, 2010

20 Things You Should Know About Me

I believe:
1. Jesus is Lord
2. Jimmy Kimmel is the funniest man alive
3. The two best comedy series ever produced are Calvin and Hobbes and Arrested Development (with a slight advantage to Calvin and Hobbs)
4. Peace is better than violence
5. People who don't get it don't get that they don't get it
6. I really like the Packers. Like, REALLY like 'em.
7. I really, really like my wife
8. Despite my abhorrence of any kind of violence, I still wish I were a fighter pilot
9. Things are more awesome underwater
10. I'm on Facebook and my cell phone like a 15 year-old girl
11. The best record ever recorded is Chris Thile's, Not All Who Wander Are Lost
12. The best books I've ever read are The Lord of the Rings books (the movies are also in contention for the top cinematic spot)
13. I hate mediocrity but seem hell-bent on pursuing it
15. My kids are cool as hell
16. Christ is redeeming the whole of creation, including individuals, social structures, economic practices, and the Hudson River.
17. I play the guitar
18. Will Farrell is funny, but his schtick is getting old
19. The Viking will never win a championship. Ever.
20. There are only a few black and white statements that are true and they're all listed above


No comments: